Personal Information is the information that you share with us, such as name, address, phone number, email address, credit history, driver’s license number, credit or debit card number, policy or claim information, health information, username and passwords for registration.
Usage of personal information
Providing a quote, responding to your inquiries, fulfilling your requests, and completing your transactions
Complying with applicable laws
Sending you information that we believe may be of interest to you
Personalizing your experience
Contacting you at a telephone number you provide to us and/or sending SMS notifications for service updates
For our business purposes.
As otherwise allowed by law.
Disclosure of Personal Information
– We may use your personal information to third parties to help us manage or service our business. These third parties can include but are not limited to agents or brokers, affiliates, representatives, employees, insurance companies, service providers that provide services such as data analysis, payment processing, information technology email delivery and other services.
– To third parties so that they can market their products and services to you only with your permission
– To a third party in the event of any reorganization, sale, joint venture, or assignment or other disposition of all or any portion of our business.
– As we believe it is necessary under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; to respond to requests from public and government authorities; to enforce our terms and conditions; to protect our operations, rights, privacy, safety, to detect and prevent fraud;
– As otherwise allowed by law
– Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, you are using. We use this to ensure better functionality.
– IP Address: Collecting IP Addresses is an automatic process that is done by website to calculate usage levels of the services and to help identify server problems.
– Personal Information: Your location for communication will be collected for, you.
We may use and disclose other information wherever required under applicable law. If we use other information as personal information then the other information may be used under ❝How We May Collect Other Information❞ section above.
We are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations.
We strictly follow essential physical, technical and administrative measures to protect your Personal Information. However, no data transmission or storage system is 100% secure. If you find a reason to suspect that your communication with us is not secure, please contact us immediately to notify your concerns at email.
We follow logging in of system activity to preserve the information necessary to validate the transmission of data.
You can register with us by accessing our register link. Make sure to enter a valid username and select a strong password. It is your responsibility to secure your username and password. If you suspect any breach, please notify us immediately via our email.
The username and password are case sensitive. You are required to enter it correctly to avoid not being able to access your account.
We email a confirmation statement for all online transactions. The email will be sent to you after the exact date of transaction. You can also choose whether you want receive it via email or if you would like to get a notification text message alert on your mobile device. You are required to review your account periodically to track the activity. If you need to change your mailing address, book your request with us through an email. We will review and we will send a confirmation email regarding the changes that are updated with respect to your address change request mail.
If Reach NRI detects any suspicious activity in your online account, Reach NRI holds the right to delete your account. We will notify you to verify your activity before confirming a suspension or deletion of your account permanently.
We do not market our information and services to children under the age of 13. Our website is not meant to be used by children under age of 13. If you are suspicious that we have data collected in any way from children under the age of 13, you may email us immediately to get your queries answered and resolve any issues concerning this mater.
We may ask you to submit additional information to verify your request, including confirmation of your identity to confirm your right to access your Personally Identifiable Information. This is followed to ensure that your personal information remains safe and is not disclosed to anyone else except you who hold the right to receive it. We may also contact you to carry on the verification of your personal information to speed up the process.
We verify your requests by matching the information you have already provided in connection with your request to information. We may ask for additional information to avoid malicious and fraudulent requests. We may also verify your request through a verification given by a third party.
We follow the procedures to respond to your request promptly and safely.